Money Now, Money Later: Financing Your Business and Building Your Retirement
The Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Majority invite you to join us for a free workshop to help you navigate the funding landscape and finance the growth of your small business. We will focus on microloans, crowdfunding, online lenders and guarding against predatory lending. Growing your business also means securing your finances, so we will provide an overview of common retirement paths for small business owners and employees.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loans and reputable online lenders
- Questions for entrepreneurs to consider when seeking funding
- The Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
- A summary of common retirement paths for entrepreneurs
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.