Small Business Growth Resources Workshop: Health Resources
Small business owners—do you need help accessing financial, health or retirement tools to boost your bottom line and provide robust employee benefits? Join Small Business Majority and AIDS Project of the Ozarks at our free webinar series to learn about resources that can benefit your small business.
We know that employees and employers who are financially fit and able to save for their futures will be happier, healthier and more confident, all of which can lead to increased productivity, a better work environment and a stronger bottom line for business owners.
Today's Presentation: Health Resources
- Implementing low-cost / no-cost workplace wellness programs
- Improving your health literacy
- Accessing free local resources and mentoring
Other topics in this series:
- Optimizing your credit score
- Spotting signs of predatory and payday lending
- Alternative forms of capital for your business
- Navigating the CDFI lending process
- Exploring convenient retirement saving options
Find a date for an upcoming webinar on our Missouri events page.