Healthy Employees, Healthy Bottom Line
Small business owners spend their days concentrating on their particular specialty, but there's one thing they have in common: they all have to contend with a host of similar workforce issues. Join the Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce, the Northern CA SBDC Network, Small Business Majority and the Department of Labor at San Jose Public Library Works to discuss workforce and healthcare laws and programs that offer a competitive advantage for small businesses and help retain and attract employees.
- Covered California for Small Business -- online health insurance marketplace where small businesses and the self-employed can shop for health coverage for their needs and budget
- California's Paid Family Leave Program -- employer obligations, employee eligibility requirements
- California's new paid sick days law
- Tools and resources to help you navigate the new laws
*Parking validation for 4th St. garage will be provided at the program
Did you know?
- Covered California open enrollment is October 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020 for individuals, families and the self-employed.
- Covered California for Small Business offers brand-name health plans that put you in control of your health insurance budget.