Access to Capital 101: Funding Options to Start and Grow Your Business
Please join the Latino Business Networking Group and Small Business Majority for a free and interactive presentation on the current small business funding landscape and funding options to help entrepreneurs and small business owners start and build a scalable business in California.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including micro-loans, SBA's loan guarantee program, community banks and credit unions, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Resources, CalSavers, Q&A