February 7th, 2021 at 11:00 – 12:30pm
On Zoom - FREE
Sustainable business involves a lot more than creating a product and putting it up for sale. There are administrative and financial requirements that many small business owners don’t think about when starting their business.
Register here: www.wbcjedi.org/offers/tisaoGrv
Whether you choose to set up an office or work at home or some remote location around the world, establishing systems that allow you to get paid and serve your clients is a critical component of starting a business.
In this webinar you'll discover how to set up the administrative and operational and financial aspects of your business so that you have the confidence to focus on landing clients and delivering exceptional service.
You'll identify tactics to take charge of your finances and establish administrative systems that give you confidence to set pricing and set goals that give you the confidence to be successful.
You'll discover steps to create a clear picture of expenses, income, and cash flow, establishing a bank account and more.
These foundations will of your business and give you the confidence to market and deliver your services.
• How to Estimate Expenses and Establish Your Rate so you don't undercharge
• How To get Paid
• Strategies to set up Your Accounting System and record accurate accounting information and keep on top of your finances.
• How to Set Specific Measurable Income & Expense Targets so you can measure their success and make any necessary adjustments.
• Tips to Set Up Operations and Administrative systems that will grow with your business.
• The benefits of registering and setting up a business bank account.
Copyright © 2022. This site is managed by Small Business Majority—a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.