CalSavers: Leveling the Playing Field for Sonoma County Small Businesses
Please join the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Majority at the Napa-Sonoma County Small Business Development Center for an interactive presentation on CalSavers, California's new individual retirement savings program for small businesses unable to offer a workplace-based retirement plan. We know small business owners in Sonoma County are looking for ways to attract and retain a talented workforce without impacting their bottom line. CalSavers will be a portable workplace retirement savings account for private sector workers whose employers are unable to offer a retirement program. This means small businesses will be able to help their employees access a retirement savings program at no added cost to their business.
- Retirement crisis in California
- Benefits of offering retirement plans
- Employer and employee eligibility for CalSavers
- How the program will work and employer responsibilities
- Overview of “Choosing a Retirement Solution for your Small Business” publication