Time vs Money: Plan ahead for a financially stable business future
Getting access to capital can be difficult for many entrepreneurs trying to start or grow their business. Often, small business owners resort to seeking fast cash. But what should you consider before applying for an overnight loan?
During this panel discussion, gain insight about properly planning for your capital needs, the risks of settling for quick money, what red flags to consider, and how to protect yourself and your business against potentially harmful lending practices.
Colorado Lending Source and Small Business Majority are passionate about helping small business owners succeed. They’ve teamed up to find a panel of experts who include:
- Tim Gaudette, Colorado Outreach Manager, Small Business Majority (moderator)
- Dianna Martinez, Vice President, Small Business Banking Manager, Guaranty Bank & Trust
- Elizabeth Domenico, Attorney at Law, Robinson & Henry, P.C.
- LJ Suzuki, Founder, CFOshare
- Chris Whitaker, CPA, AEGIS Financial Consulting LLC
You'll walk away with the skills to:
- Understand the current capital landscape for small businesses in Colorado
- Better plan for your business' future capital needs
- Get connected to resources to help you navigate the lending landscape
- Identify what might constitute a bad online small business loan
This event is FREE for the public. Light refreshments will be provided and networking opportunities available.
For more information, please contact Lauren Kloock of Colorado Lending Source at (303) 657-4819 or email@example.com. You can also contact Tim Gaudette of Small Business Majority at (303) 960-5774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.