Money Now, Money Later: Financing and Retirement for Your Small Business
Join California Capital Women's Business Center and Small Business Majority for a free webinar to help you navigate the funding landscape and finance the growth of your small business. We will focus on microloans, crowdfunding, online lenders and guarding against predatory lending. Growing your business also means securing your finances, so we will provide an overview of common retirement paths for small business owners and employees.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loans and reputable online lenders
- Lending options and technical assistance available at California Capital Financial Development Corporation
- Questions for entrepreneurs to consider when seeking funding
- The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
- A summary of common retirement paths for entrepreneurs
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.