Money Now, Money Later: The ABCs of Financing Your Ohio Small Business and Building Your Retirement
Small Business Majority and Increase CDC invite you to join us for a free webinar to help you navigate the funding landscape and finance the growth of your Ohio small business. We will focus on microloans, crowdfunding, online lenders and guarding against predatory lending. Growing your business also means securing your finances, so we will provide an overview of common retirement paths for small business owners and their employees.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loan guarantee program and reputable online lenders
- Questions for entrepreneurs to consider when seeking funding
- The Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
- A summary of common retirement paths for entrepreneurs
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.