Women in Business Leadership Series: The Path to Successful Entrepreneurship - Growing your wealth and becoming financially fit
Join Vermont Slauson EDC and Small Business Majority for a free event to help you discover wealth building tactics for your small business and become financially fit.
Entrepreneurship is a path to wealth and prosperity. However, it’s important to remember that wealth is not just income—it also includes financial assets like stocks or bank accounts and non-financial assets like cars and property.
In this presentation, we will discuss some steps to follow to help build wealth as a small business owner, including growing your business’s cash reserves, setting up a small business retirement plan, fostering a culture of savings at your business, identifying financial planning tools and more.
Additional topics include:
- Key tactics to building wealth as a small business owner
- The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
- Guide to workplace-based retirement plans for small business owners and the self-employed
- An overview of the funding landscape
- Venturize platform and educational resources
- An update on the CalSavers program
- Helpful tools and resources