Women in Business Leadership Series: The Path to Successful Entrepreneurship
Thinking about starting a crowdfunding campaign to fund your venture or your next great idea?
Crowdfunding is an innovative fundraising alternative that marries social media and finance, opening up new options for entrepreneurs to raise capital for their businesses.
Join Vermont Slauson EDC and Small Business Majority for a webinar to learn about how small businesses and entrepreneurs can utilize crowdfunding to fund their ventures. If you are considering whether crowdfunding is right for your business, attend this webinar to learn the nuts and bolts of building an effective campaign.
- An overview of crowdfunding and how it differs from other forms of capital
- Tips to determine whether crowdfunding is right for your business
- Different types of crowdfunding
- Best practices to create a successful campaign
- Helpful tools and resource