Small Business Growth Resources Workshop: Access to Capital
Small business owners—do you need help accessing financial, health or retirement resources to boost your bottom line and provide robust employee benefits? Join Small Business Majority and Justine PETERSEN at our free event to learn about resources that can benefit your small business.
We know that employees and employers who are financially fit and able to save for their futures will be happier, healthier and more confident, all of which can lead to increased productivity, a better work environment and a stronger bottom line for business owners.
Today's Presentation: Financial Resources
- Optimizing your credit score
- Spotting signs of predatory and payday lending
- Alternative forms of capital for your business
- Navigating the CDFI lending process
Other topics in this series: Health and Retirement Resources
- Implementing low-cost / no-cost workplace wellness programs
- Improving your health literacy
- Accessing free local resources and mentoring
- Exploring convenient retirement saving options
Find a date for an upcoming webinar on our Missouri events page.