Grow Smart: Wealth Building Tactics for Small Business Owners
Join the SBDC-East LA Iniative and Small Business Majority for a free interactive event to help you navigate your retirement options and discover wealth building tactics for your small business. We will also conduct a brief overview of California's state-run retirement program, CalSavers.
Entrepreneurship is a path to wealth and prosperity. However, it’s important to remember that wealth is not just income—it also includes financial assets like stocks or bank accounts and non-financial assets like cars and property.
In this presentation, we will discuss some steps to follow to help build wealth as a small business owner, including growing your business’s cash reserves, setting up a small business retirement plan, fostering a culture of savings at your business, identifying financial planning tools and more.
Additional topics include:
- Key tactics to building wealth as a small business owner
- The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
- Guide to workplace-based retirement plans for small business owners and the self-employed
- An overview of the funding landscape
- Venturize platform and educational resources
- Helpful tools and resources