Grow Smart: Wealth Building Tactics & Accessing Capital for Small Business
Join Cathay Bank and Small Business Majority for a free interactive event to help you navigate your retirement options and discover wealth building tactics for your small business. We will also conduct a brief overview of California's state-run retirement program, CalSavers.
Entrepreneurship is a path to wealth and prosperity. However, it’s important to remember that wealth is not just income—it also includes financial assets like stocks or bank accounts and non-financial assets like cars and property.
In this presentation, we will discuss some steps to follow to help build wealth as a small business owner, including growing your business’s cash reserves, setting up a small business retirement plan, fostering a culture of savings at your business, identifying financial planning tools and more.
Cathay Bank will be covering ways that small business owners can manage cash flow as it's critical when looking for capital to grow your business!
Additional topics include:
- Key tactics to building wealth as a small business owner
- The U.S. retirement savings gap and how small business can be part of the solution
- Guide to workplace-based retirement plans for small business owners and the self-employed
- Money Smart for Small Business: Managing Cash Flow
- An overview of the funding landscape
- Venturize platform and educational resources
- Helpful tools and resources