Am I Ready for a Loan?: A panel discussion on financing your small business
Join the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Majority, in conjunction with partners Colorado Lending Source, Operation HOPE, and successful Black Chamber members as we review lending options, key considerations when evaluating financing options, and more!
Through a free presentation, we will help you navigate the funding landscape focusing on microloans, crowdfunding, and reputable online lenders. We also will go over traditional forms of financing such as credit unions, community banks and SBA-backed loans.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loan guarantee program and reputable online lenders
- 5 C’s of credit
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- The Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Helpful tools and local resources