Access to Capital 101: Funding Options to Start and Grow Your Business
Please join the California Capital Financial Development Corporation, the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Majority for a free and interactive presentation on the current small business funding landscape and funding options to help entrepreneurs and small business owners start and build a scalable business in California.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including micro-loans, SBA's loan guarantee program, community banks and credit unions, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- The Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Resources, CalSavers, Q&A