Access to Capital 101: Alternative Funding Options For Small Businesses
Are you having trouble obtaining funding for your business? interested in learning about local alternative lending options?
Join California Capital Women's Business Center, Small Business Majority and a panel of local experts at a free workshop to help you navigate the funding landscape and connect you with local resources to help you obtain the capital you need to start and grow your business. Growing your business also means securing your finances, so we will provide a brief overview of common retirement paths for small business owners and employees.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA loans, community development financial institutions, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- Lending and technical assistance offered at California Capital Financial Development Center
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.
For more information about funding options, visit Small Business Majority's Access to Capital Resource Portal at www.smallbusinessportal.org/capital